Reports directly to the Mail Remittance Supervisor. Under minimal supervision, processes all types of incoming mail, including but not limited to general mail, prison, mail and event responses. Accurately responds and manages responses to Partners and Friends of KCM utilizing the computer system of Studio Enterprise and RPS.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accurately researches, adds, updates and verifies Partner account information for regular, organizational, and prisoner accounts, both domestic and international.
- Accurately processes contributions from a check, money order, charge card and cash.
- Responds appropriately to Partner requests and orders for offers and materials.
- Records accurately and responds appropriately to praise reports and testimonies from Partners and Friends.
- Responsible to manage and maintain accounts in minimum of 2 systems while working in multiple browser windows simultaneously.
- Consistently meets required standards for processing mail items while retaining low error rates.
- Keeps current on policies, procedures, computer upgrades and system changes.
- Keeps confidential the content of partner mail following departmental and privacy guidelines.
- Actively contributes to a strife free working environment at KCM by maintaining positive disposition.
- Other duties or special projects as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School graduate or equivalent
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be detail oriented and able to maintain focus
- Must have excellent reading comprehension and discernment
- Must be able to use a personal computer workstation with dual monitors and be familiar with email and internet use
- Must be able to type 35 words a minute
- Must be able to use a 10-key – average 2200 strokes per hour with 1% backstroke rate
- General knowledge of KCM products
- Good command of the English language
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
- Personal Computer and Sred Key devise
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Able to lift 30 lbs
- Able to sit at workstation for extended periods of time
- Able to perform other Data Entry task as assigned
- Able to work overtime on an “as needed” basis
- Must work a scheduled shift: M-F, 7:30-3:30
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
- Able to maintain focus during extended periods of repetitious data entry
- Task and goal oriented
- Able to grasp and apply new ideas
- Adapt well to changing work situations
- Born again believer and must adhere to the doctrines of this organization as upheld by Kenneth and Gloria Copeland and their appointed representatives
- Must work well with others, as a team and according to Romans 16:17, must not cause dissension, difficulties and divisions
- Must maintain a good attendance record
- Membership and attendance at EMIC are preferred
- Because of the wide range of personal contact with ministry leaders within and outside the organization, this position requires considerable diplomacy, maturity, and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with people of all cultures