Works under normal supervision ministering to the Partners and Friends through telephone calls.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ministers to Partners and Friends through direct telephone contact of both inbound and outbound calls.
- Processes basic customer service needs.
- Records the contact and the need of the callers in the system.
- Follow up on Partners and Friends who have called in for prayer.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ministerial call center experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to comprehend and speak English fluently and clearly.
- Must be able to identify the needs of the caller and determine best how to pray.
- Must be able to handle difficult situations on the phone.
- Basic computer and word processing skills required.
- Knowledgeable in Kenneth and Gloria Copeland teaching materials and beliefs.
- Born-again believer filled with the Spirit and adheres to and is in total agreement with the KCM Mission Statement.
- Spiritually and emotionally mature, portraying a Godly character that exemplifies the lifestyle and behavior of a Minister of the Gospel, as outlined in the Word of God and KCM ministry handbook.
- Copes with sensitive situations and does not disclose confidential information.
- Good telephone etiquette with strong interpersonal skills in ministering and one-on-one contact in dealing with ministry Partners and other staff members.
- Born again believer and must adhere to this organization's doctrines as upheld by Kenneth and Gloria Copeland and their appointed representatives.
- Prays in tongues for 30 minutes a day.
- Must work well with others, as a team and according to Romans 16:17, must not cause dissension and division.
- Must maintain a good attendance record.
- Responsible for practicing the Scriptures concerning tithing. Malachi 3:10.
- The position requires ministerial licensing through EMIC. Documents must be completed and submitted within 30 days of the hire date. (Licensing must be renewed yearly)
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Able to lift 30 lbs.
- Must be able to sit at workstation for extended periods
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision
- Must be able to work shifts as scheduled
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
- Excellent communication skills.
- Advanced understanding and knowledge of the written Word
- Must be able to relate and interact with people at all levels.
- Must be able to grasp and apply new ideas.
- Must be able to talk and type.
- Normal call center environment.
- Born again believer and must adhere to the doctrines of this organization as upheld by Kenneth and Gloria Copeland and their appointed representatives
- Must work well with others, as a team and according to Romans 16:17, must not cause dissension, difficulties and divisions
- Must maintain a good attendance record
- Membership and attendance at EMIC are preferred
- Because of the wide range of personal contact with ministry leaders within and outside the organization, this position requires considerable diplomacy, maturity, and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with people of all cultures