Reports directly to the Graphics & Social Media Coordinator II. Will work to combine artistic skill and technology to produce computer generated artwork in a variety of social media outlets. This position will assist in executing day-to-day social media and graphic design activities. In addition, the Digital Content Coordinator will be responsible for providing content to and directly interacting with KCM’s social media and website audiences.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Creates graphics and designs that visually communicate desire messages. Designs may be used in various social media platforms.
- Creates various layouts, iconography, package designs, website designs, logos, and illustrations according to meet department needs.
- Participates in collaborative revision and approval process until final design is approved.
- Evaluates social media analytics on a monthly basis, including user engagement, web traffic and habits of our online users, suggesting ways in which we can broaden our audience.
- Responds to Partner and Friends through social media networking sites including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and other similar social media outposts.
- Builds and executes social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Monitors all internet activity in relation to primary social media accounts.
- Identifies opportunities with influencers to promote brand awareness.
- Utilizes excellent communication skills, including KCM online etiquette, proper tone and continually displays genuine care and concern online.
- All other duties assigned
Education and Experience:
- Extensive knowledge of print, electronic, and graphics media.
- Superior artistic and design skills
- Extremely proficient in mage editing and digital animation and illustration software.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience with social media platforms
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (phot/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Team player, detail oriented and reliable
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, and a proactive approach
- Have a good knowledge of principles of customer service
- Available to work days, evenings, nights, as well as weekends when required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum of 1-year social media moderation experience with excellent typing skills
- Must have excellent written communications skills
- Must be organized and able to work with some supervision
- Must be able to represent KCM in all communications professionally
- Must be able to travel to KCM events as needed
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Able to Lift 30 lbs.
- Must be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods of time
- Must be able to work overtime on an “as needed” basis
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision
- Must be able to work a scheduled 9.38 hours shift
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
- Actively contribute to a positive work environment
- Must be able to adapt well to changing work situations
- Must be able to grasp and apply new ideas
- Must be able to work in an active environment and maintain focus
- Must be discerning, patient and able to make good judgment calls with moderate supervision
- Normal office, special event or church environment
- Born again believer and must adhere to the doctrines of this organization as upheld by Kenneth and Gloria Copeland and their appointed representatives
- Must work well with others, as a team and according to Romans 16:17, must not cause dissension, difficulties and divisions
- Must maintain a good attendance record
- Because of the wide range of personal contact with ministry leaders within and outside the organization, this position requires considerable diplomacy, maturity, and excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with people of all cultures