Loads and manages content within our Website’s CMS. Works directly for the Project Manager—Online Marketing and closely with the content providers, writers, editors, designers, web development staff to keep new content flowing to our site(s). Coordinates and assists project managers to achieve KCM’s marketing goals, including loading content to microsites, blogs, emails, website feature releases, social media, and other maintenance tasks. Possesses an excellent eye for detail to ensure accuracy and Quality Assurance (QA) testing.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primarily working within the KCM CMS platform to maintain, schedule, and post content, data, images, tags, and files.
- Add, modify, and monitors content on our marketing WordPress sites.
- Flow raw content provided by ministry-wide content providers through the editorial process, including editing, proofing, QA, and approvals.
- Ensure that website content and online properties, including social media, are supported according to KCM’s strategic objectives.
- Test functionality (QA) ensures that applications, features, links, and other site functions perform as expected for end-user UX/UI experience, including all browsers and mobile/response design.
- Assist in responding to our constituents via social channels and through our partner community.
- Quality Control (QC) content loaded into different platforms for KCM entered by other content providers.
- Assist the Communications/Marketing department with various projects.
- Prioritize workload and perform other related duties and assignments as required.
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma required
- Marketing or Communications related bachelor’s degree preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Exhibit creativity, resourcefulness, and a passion for web work
- Self-motivated and the ability to work with minimal supervision. A good problem solver can react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response and turnaround.
- A meticulous eye for detail, strong communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Must be able to manage high volumes of work and switch from job to job quickly, both mentally and physically.
- Operate with pre-emptive thinking and must be discerning and able to make the right judgment calls.
- Familiarity with web interfaces, including CMS systems, Word Press, social platforms, and email clients.
- Comfortable in a Windows or Mac environment and use all web browsers and devices.
- Familiarity with structured testing is a plus.
- Familiarity with testing in Drupal, WordPress, and Donor environments is a plus.
- Familiarity with the word of faith teaching in general and ensuring that content created meets KCM standards.
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines such as computers, fax machines, calculators, telephones, and other office equipment.
- Must be able to stand and or sit for a ten-hour work shift.
- Must be able to pull, push, stand, sit, stoop, bend, reach, move or carry equipment
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to give, receive, and analyze information.
- Must be organized and require a small amount of immediate supervision.
- Must understand vague and implicit instructions and react favorably in all work situations.
- Standard office environment.
- Must be flexible regarding the physical location of the work area.
- Born again believer and must adhere to this organization's doctrines as upheld by Kenneth and Gloria Copeland and their appointed representatives.
- Must work well with others, as a team and according to Romans 16:17, must not cause dissension and division.
- Must maintain a good attendance record.