Works under regular supervision in all phases of landscaping.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Mowing, weed-eating, fertilizing, and watering of Ministry Property.
- Repair and maintenance of fences, roads, and waterlines.
- Tree trimming and planting of new plants and trees.
- Removing and replacing soil in flower beds at Parsonage and Ministry Wide.
- Operate light-duty equipment
- General Labor
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Landscaping experience desired
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Valid Texas driver’s license
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
- Tractors, mowers, edgers, weed-eaters, saws and various hand tools.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Able to lift 75 to 100 lbs
- Work in extreme conditions (hot/cold)
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
- Keep an eye on all plants for health conditions and determine a watering schedule. Produce quality work and accept changes in production and time lines.
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Born again believer and must adhere to the doctrines of this organization as upheld by Kenneth and Gloria Copeland and their appointed representatives
- Must work well with others, as a team and according to Romans 16:17, must not cause dissension and division
- Must maintain a good attendance record