Partner Services Center
Monday through Friday
8 am - 4 pm
POSITION SUMMARY: Reports directly to the Partner Advocate Supervisor. Acts as an advocate for Partners and Friends who are contacting KCM via phone, letter or internet to ask service questions, give contributions and place product orders.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Utilizes excellent Customer Service phone skills, including KCM phone etiquette, proper tone of voice and continually displaying a spirit of service.
- Presents benefits of partnership to friends of the ministry on every applicable call.
- Retains partners by participating in outbound calling campaigns in order to pray for the needs of the partners.
- Responsible to process numerous requests, orders, contributions and inquiries through incoming phone calls and other sources to thoroughly resolve issues and increase partner retention.
- Responsible to research available resource materials and customer accounts for appropriate answers to inquiries, issues, and complaints.
- Responsible to maintain and modify accounts according to information received by phone or correspondence.
- Maintains a good attitude toward Partners and Friends on and off the phones and actively contributes to a good working environment at KCM.
- Position requires ministerial licensing through EMIC. Paperwork must be completed and submitted within 30 days of hire date. (Licensing must be renewed yearly)
- All other duties assigned.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Minimum 1 year customer service experience with excellent telephone etiquette skills.
- General knowledge of KCM product.
- Excellent telephone etiquette skills.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must have the ability to multi-task, (talk and type).
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be organized and able to work with some supervision.
- Must be able to professionally represent KCM in all communications.
- Must be confident on the internet and comfortable with current technology.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Able to lift 30 lbs.
- Must be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work overtime on an “as needed” basis.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
- Must be able to work a scheduled 7.5 shift.
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
- Must be willing to perform other Data Entry tasks as assigned.
- Actively contribute to a positive work environment.
- Must be able to adapt well to changing work situations.
- Must be able to grasp and apply new ideas.
- Must be able to work in an active environment and maintain focus.
- Must be discerning, patient and able to make good judgment calls with moderate supervision.
Normal call center environment