Marketing Project Manager
Monday - Thursday
Reports directly to the Sr. Project Manager - Marketing. Helps plan and coordinates the activities of assigned projects to insure that goals and objectives are accomplished.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages direct mail campaigns and provides direct mail expertise in establishing components of mailings by working with outside vendors and coordinating with internal print and mail departments.
- Works with Partner Service Center to insure that responses will be handled correctly.
- Reports hindrances to successful project completion, and tracks costs.
- Coordinates recurring mailings for New Name Acquisition, Birthday cards, and Partner Retention.
- Manages the Donor Direct letter/email reply system as the primary content supplier and coordinator.
- Troubleshoots any issues related to the reply system.
- Helps develop and execute marketing strategies to increase attendance at KCM events and increase Partnership with KCM that include, but are not limited to, direct response, direct mail, online marketing/social media, print advertising, etc.
- Coordinates Elite CX Team mailings, Ministers’ Conference Invitations, and Annual Tax Letters. Provides creative direction and coordinates emails and landing pages ensuring the established brand is consistent and that information is accurate.
- Assists with developing and project managing Annual Calendar and Annual Report ensuring it’s timely completion.
- Helps concept and manage the set-up of the KCM Partner Booth and partnership activities at Southwest.
- Oversees the projects assigned and reports on any obstacles that may hinder the timely delivery of the project
- Monitors all steps in the project plan and assures the tasks are completed in the system appropriately.
- Tracks the costs associated to projects and maintains a cumulative report
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum four years Marketing experience required with an emphasis on Project Management preferred.
- Proven leadership experience necessary.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have experience in and sound understanding of MS Word, Excel, and Donor Direct software systems (preferred).
- Knowledge, experience and understanding of Project Management software (currently Basecamp), processes and methods.
- Must have strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Must be adept in problem solving and resolution development.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work well with cross-functional and international teams.
- Must show imitative and be proactive.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to take direction and be a team player.
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
- Standard office equipment including PC computer, printer, copier, fax, calculator, telephone, etc.
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines such as computers, fax machines, calculators, telephones and other office equipment.
- Ability to sit at a computer workstation for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to pull, push, stand, sit, stoop, bend, reach, move or carry equipment.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
- Must be detailed, organized and communicative.
- Must be task and goal oriented.
- Requires the ability to multi-task
- Must adapt well to changing work situations.
- Must be able to grasp and apply new ideas.
- Must be able to communicate with diverse groups of people.
- Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict and make effective decisions.
- Must have good command of the English language and be able to proofread work.
- Works in a normal office environment
- Typically works Monday-Thursday, 8:00a-6:00p, with the possibility of working late some evenings.
- Born again believer and must adhere to the doctrines of this organization as upheld by Kenneth and Gloria Copeland and their appointed representatives
- Must work well with others, as a team and according to Romans 16:17, must not cause dissension and division
- Must maintain a good attendance record