- Responsible for interviewing and hiring Team Members as requested
- Maintains attendance records and performance appraisals of team members
- Demonstrate an ability to develop and maintain teamwork attitude among staff
- Minister to and pray with staff on an ongoing basis; to encourage, stimulate and aid their spiritual and character development in the continuation of carrying out the vision of this Ministry
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA recommended
- Minimum of 10 years direct experience in the financial field including the areas of financial analysis and forecasting.
- Five years managerial experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to positively impact the bottom lines.
- Working knowledge of related tax legislation and regulations.
- Exceptional written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Forward thinking, well-organized and self-directed individual and a team player.
- Project management skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Proficiency in using PeopleSoft Financial programs preferred.
- Ability to motivate and develop knowledge, skills and abilities of team members to enhance their probability of success.
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
- Standard office equipment, including, but not limited to: Calculator, computer, fax machine, telephone, copier, printer
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able to sit a computer for a minimum of 7 hours per day
- Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines such as computers, fax machines, calculators, telephones and other office equipment
- Must be able to lift 25 lbs.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision
- Must be able to pull, push, stand, sit, stoop, bend, reach, move or carry equipment
- Must be able to travel via air carrier to KCM events
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
- Must be detailed, organized and communicative.
- Must be task and goal oriented.
- Requires the ability to multi-task.
- Must adapt well to changing work situations.
- Must be able to grasp and apply new ideas.
- Must have a good command of the English language.
- Ability to give, receive and analyze information, formulate work plans, prepare written materials and articulate goals and action plans.
- Must relate and interact with people at all levels
- Works in a normal/office working environment
- There is always the possibility of late evenings
- Born again believer and must adhere to the doctrines of this organization as upheld by Kenneth and Gloria Copeland and their appointed representatives
- Must work well with others, as a team and according to Romans 16:17, must not cause dissension and division
- Must maintain a good attendance record