Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related area.
- PMP certification
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in IT
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Effective project management skills and ability to resolve problems.
- Should be proficient in various programming technologies coupled with expertise in hardware and networking technologies used throughout KCM and KCM related events.
- High level of analytical skills to assist in finding solutions to complex technical and system problems.
- Ability to give, receive and analyze information, formulate work plans, prepare written materials and articulate goals and action plans
- Must be very organized and require minimum instruction
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all levels of KCM supervisory and non-supervisory employees to effectively coordinate projects between KCM staff and outside vendors and contractors.
- Confident, self-starting and goal-oriented
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
- Computer, copier/print machine, telephone, flip charts, easel and any other equipment common to a standard office setting
- Will be required to drive a vehicle from time to time
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to sit at a computer for most part of the day
- Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines such as computers, fax machines, calculators, telephones and other office equipment
- Requires normal range of hearing and visio
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to give, receive and analyze information, formulate work plans, prepare written and project materials and articulate goals and action plans
- Must be task and goal orientated
- Must adapt well to changing work situations
- Must be able to grasp and apply new ideas
- Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict and make effective decisions
- Must be able to relate to and interact with people at all levels
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and must be a strong team leader
- Must be highly motivated and able to work with very little direction
- A team member in this position works in an environment that demands constant attention.
- Adherence and commitment to Ministry policies, rules, and regulations
- Regular work hours are from 8:00am to 6:00pm, Monday through Thursday. Occasional overtime and event support is a possibility
- Born again believer and must adhere to the doctrines of this organization as upheld by Kenneth and Gloria Copeland and their appointed representatives
- Must work well with others, as a team and according to Romans 16:17, must not cause dissension and division
- Must maintain a good attendance record
This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts and working conditions associated with this position. It does however reflect the principal job element of this position. This job description does not constitute a contract for employment.