Associates Degree in related area preferred
Requires a minimum of 2 years support experience in installation, configuration and administration of MAC and PC, mobile devices (IPhone, I Pad and Android), configuration and administration of Windows 7/8.1, Microsoft Office 2013, and Internet Explorer.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to work independently
- High level of analytical skills to find solutions to complex technical and system problems.
- Ability to give, receive and analyze information, formulate work plans, prepare written materials and articulate goals and action plans
- Must be very organized and require minimum instruction
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with all levels of supervisory and non-supervisory employees.
- Confident, self-starting and goal-oriented
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
- Standard office equipment and current technologies
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Must be able to sit at a computer for a minimum of seven hours per day.
- Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines such as computers, fax machines, calculators, telephones and other office equipment
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision
- Must be able to pull, push, stand, sit, stoop, bend, reach, move or carry equipment
- Must be able to use hand tools, climb ladders and work under desks and on floors
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
- Must understand instructions, and react favorably in all work situations
- Must be detailed, organized and communicative
- Must be task and goal oriented
- Requires the ability to multi-task
- Must adapt well to changing work situations
- Must be able to grasp and apply new ideas
- Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict and make effective decisions
- Must relate and interact with people at all levels
- Must have good command of the English language and be able to proofread work.
- A team member in this position works in an environment that demands constant attention.
- Strict adherence and commitment to Ministry policies, rules, and regulations is required.
- Regular work hours are from 8:00am to 6:00pm, Monday through Thursday or Tuesday through Friday.
- In addition to those duties, this position will be required to serve on the afterhours and weekend support on-call rotation.
- Born again believer and must adhere to the doctrines of this organization as upheld by Kenneth and Gloria Copeland and their appointed representatives
- Must work well with others, as a team and according to Romans 16:17, must not cause dissension and division
- Must maintain a good attendance record