Fulfillment Operations Specialist 1
Monday to Friday
Responsible for supporting the Distribution Center Operations by performing warehouse and fulfillment duties that include receiving, inspecting, storing and distribution of products and supplies. These duties will be to support the processing of International and Event orders. Works under moderate supervision.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability in NAV Inventory system to perform systematic receiving and inventory movements as it pertains to DC operations. Proficient in all policies regarding proper receiving and put-away processes, inventory movements and counting of inventory using all computer and manual methods.
- Utilizes NAV and SE systems to fulfill SE orders, including International, Wholesale, KCM Meetings and internal departmental orders.
- Perform quality control inspections of inbound shipments from vendors to evaluate quality requirements and completeness of shipment
- Able to pick and stage outbound shipments in accordance with the highest possible levels of productivity, accuracy and free of damage.
- Learn KCM’s procedures for movements within NAV locations and how to move product between locations to insure proper movement of inventory to support all phases of KCM operations..
- Complete International Customs documentation and work with transportation carriers to insure International orders are processed in a timely manner.
- Able to pick and stage outbound shipments in accordance with the highest possible levels of productivity and accuracy.
- Proficient in policies and procedures of International and Wholesale orders, and verifying outbound paperwork with drivers, ensuring that all shipments are properly counted.
- Must be familiar with OSHA standards and able to operate material handling equipment (forklifts, order filler, and pallet jacks) in an efficient and safe manner
- Follows all quality control procedures including frequently spot checking individual pieces of product, as directed
- This position may be assigned specific daily duties or may float among various DC Operation responsibilities throughout the day.
- Keep DC area clean, organized, and free of hazards and obstructions.