Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ministerial call center experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to identify the needs of the caller and determine best how to pray.
- Must be able to comprehend and speak English fluently and clearly.
- Must be able to handle difficult situations on the phone.
- Must be able to communicate with people who have difficulty conveying their thoughts
- Copes with sensitive situations and does not disclose confidential information.
- Excellent telephone etiquette with strong interpersonal skills.
- Must have a good knowledge of KCM product, events and broadcast.
- Must be able to work a fixed 10 hour/4day or 8 hour/5 day schedule.
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Able to lift 30 lbs
- Must be able to sit at workstation for extended periods of time
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision
- Must be able to work shifts as scheduled
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic computer and word processing skills required.
- Advanced understanding and knowledge of the written Word
- High knowledge of Kenneth and Gloria Copeland teaching materials and beliefs.
- Must be adapt well to changing work situations.
- Must be able to relate and interact with people at all levels.
- Must be able to grasp and apply new ideas.
- Must be able to talk and type.
- Normal call center environment.
- Born again believer and must adhere to the doctrines of this organization as upheld by Kenneth and Gloria Copeland and their appointed representatives.
- Must work well with others, as a team and according to Romans 16:17, must not cause dissension and division.
- Spiritually and emotionally mature, portraying a Godly character that exemplifies the lifestyle and behavior of a Minister of the Gospel as outlined in the Word of God and KCM ministry handbook.
- Must maintain a good attendance record.
This job description is not intended and should not be construed to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, efforts and working conditions associated with this position. It does however reflect the principal job element of this position. This job description does not constitute a contract for employment.