- Supervises a team of social media managers, coordinators and paid traffic managers
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Work experience equivalent to or Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, PR or related fields
- 3-6 years experience in digital marketing with a focus on social media
- Agency experience a plus
- Strong knowledge of social media monitoring tools and metrics
- Command of and experience with social media platforms and social media analytics software
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills, with a passion for storytelling
- Proven ability to develop strategic targeting that drove topline results
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- A team player with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with changing priorities in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Proactive problem-solving abilities
- Ability and desire to learn quickly
- Innovative thinker, constantly looking to new sources of inspiration
- Self-starter, has designed initiatives and led them to success
- Passion for culture, social trends and emerging technology
- Extensive experience with content marketing, data analysis and reporting, channel planning, paid social campaigns and ad types, real-time marketing, social media ROI, collaborating with vendors and external contractors, and leveraging new and emerging tech
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, while also functioning and contributing as part of a team
- Attention to details
- Ability to operate a personal computer
EQUIPMENT TO BE USED:
Standard office equipment and current technologies
TYPICAL PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Able to lift 30 lbs
- Must be able to sit at a computer for a minimum of eight hours per day
- Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines such as computers, fax machines, calculators, telephones and other office equipment
TYPICAL MENTAL DEMANDS:
- Ability to give, receive and analyze information, formulate work plans, prepare written materials and articulate goals and action plans.
- Must be very organized and require minimal instruction.
- Must understand vague and implicit instructions, and react favorably in all work situations.
- Must be detailed, organized and communicative.
- Must be task and goal oriented.
- Requires the ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Must adapt well to changing work situations.
- Must be able to grasp and apply new ideas.
- Must be able to resolve problems, handle conflict and make effective decisions.
- Must relate and interact with people at all levels.
- Must have good verbal and written command of the English language and be able to provide well-written, easy to understand documentation.
Works in a normal/typical office environment.
- Born again believer and must adhere to the doctrines of this organization as upheld by Kenneth and Gloria Copeland and their appointed representatives
- Must work well with others, as a team and according to Romans 16:17, must not cause dissension and division
- Must maintain a good attendance record