8:00am - 6:00pm Monday through Thursday
Conduct the planning, preparation, and execution processes necessary to produce the Spanish Believers’ Voice of Victory broadcasts, webcasts, and related special projects. Work under the direction of the Weekly Broadcast Producer to coordinate the two versions of the Spanish broadcast [Spanish-U.S. & Spanish- Latin America] with the content of the English BVOV.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage day-to-day scheduling and duties related to the production of Spanish programming to ensure that production and air dates are met in a timely fashion. Oversee creative processes and contract workloads as directed by the Weekly Producer.
- In support of KCM’s Spanish outreach, the Spanish producer provides video materials (used to create product and resources) for downloads, as well as for use in both broadcast and web media such as Vimeo, Facebook, and on the Spanish website.
- Obtain accurate translation of English into Spanish and maintain the integrity and intent of the original message. Review the work of translators, proofers, video editors, spot and segment producers and voice talent, directing any necessary corrections to maintain good quality.
- Advise the Weekly Broadcast Producer concerning any program content originating in the English version that might be considered inappropriate, objectionable, or offensive to the Hispanic audience.
- Coordinate and track production information such as formats, invoices, program uploads to the ENLACE network, and production schedules to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of the department.
- Oversee the production and/or revision of spots, special features and various other segments for use in the Spanish broadcast. Plan and direct shoots to obtain unique footage for Spanish spots and segments.
- Conduct testimonial interviews in Spanish and produce those segments for use in the broadcast and on the website.
- Be able to write copy in Spanish for spots, segments, and program intros and closes.
- Maintain an atmosphere that fuels the creative process among all personnel associated with the Spanish broadcast. Make every effort to maintain good communication and positive relationships with KCM partners and friends, contractors, suppliers and production companies.