SKA SERVICE TEAM COORDINATOR
Eagle Mountain Church
Part Time - 10 to 15 hours per week
Sunday and Wednesdays, with various hours throughout week
This position supports children's ministry needs for services for the preschool children of EMIC. This position reports to the Children's Pastor.
- Oversees all aspects of services on a weekly basis in a specific classroom(s)/age group(s)
- Ensures peace in the classroom as it related to children, volunteers, Parent Partners, and staff
- Responsible to oversee that each child's needs are met - spirit, soul, and body.
- Recruit, train, and equip volunteers to do the work of the ministry according to Ephesians 4.
- Help volunteers find their grace & their place in children's ministry
- Maintain volunteer schedule and effective communication with volunteers.
- Organize the classroom to be welcoming and exciting to children, having necessary supplies ready for each service.
- Completes necessary paperwork and assignments.
- Communicates necessary information to children, volunteers, Parent Partners, and Children's Pastor.
- Prays over children, families, volunteers, and staff of EMIC
- Meet and greet families in lobby or hallways by being prompt and ready before each service; assisting and directing people where to go
- Must be able to step into any preschool classroom to lead and/or teach during any service, if need arises.
- Attends all trainings and meetings as requested by Children's Pastor.
- Practices being on time; ready for pre-service prayer; ready to lead as needed.
- Responsible for 9am childcare duties on a scheduled rotation.